Saturday, February 23, 2019

A DANK BLOG MEME?


 
  This website uses cookies from Google.com.
  Cookies on this site are used to analyze site traffic.
  Cookies from Google help Google deliver its services. 

 

A DANK BLOG MEME?

BLOG:BLOGSITE2019/23/2
READ THE DEFINITION FOR 'DANK'...I HAVE NEVER USED THIS WORD, I DID NOT THINK 'DANK' WAS ENGLISH...YET, THE LETTER 'K' IS NOT USUALLY ASSOCIATED WITH SPANISH. MAYBE THE LETTER 'K' IS ASSOCIATED WITH AFRICA...A LAND WHERE B-L-A-C-K PEOPLE LIVE.

My 'Black' is NEGRO, and yet...using my fonetica, my common English black becomes Bla-Cah.

After reading the definition for Dank, I wrote: A dank bog?

Next: Dank Memes / Me-Em-Sa...?



 Information About Memes, follow WEBSITE Link:
https://extradeviantai.blogspot.com/2019/02/why-does-meem-seem-like-meme.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL HALLOWS EVE